A hunter vs. speedrunner plugin. Inspired by Dream’s Manhunt series. Works on versions 1.15 and above.
- Track a player’s location via a compass. Right clicking while holding the compass will update the player’s last location.
- Support for multiple hunters who can use the compass.
- The game will automatically end based on certain conditions.
- The speedrunner dies.
- The speedrunner leaves the game.
- The speedrunner kills the Ender Dragon.
- Very lightweight, super easy to use.
How to Use
- Make sure there are at least 2 players on the server.
/ct setplayer <player>to set the speedrunner. This is who the compass will point to.
/ct addhunter <player>to add a hunter to the game. You can have multiple hunters that will use the tracking compass.
/ct removehunterto remove a hunter.
/ct listhuntersto see the current hunters.
/ct startto start the game. Hunters will receive the tracking compass. You must have a speedrunner and at least 1 hunter set.
- Right click while holding the compass. It will point to the last location of the speedrunner. Right click it again to update it.
/ct stopto stop the game.
By default, no-one can run commands. Only players who have these permissions can run commands.
compasstracker.start– Used for
compasstracker.stop– Used for
compasstracker.setplayer– Used for
compasstracker.removeplayer– Used for
compasstracker.addhunter– Used for
compasstracker.removehunter– Used for
It’s recommended to download the latest release. You can find releases at GitHub.
This plugin is released under GNU General Public License v3.