05-16-2022 - 1 minute

I finally decided to start a blog, and maybe actually attempt to write stuff here. However, I was really happy with my current website design and did not want to restart (this site has changed so many times over the years). To compromise, I converted my website to use Hugo!

This was a big process for me, since I have never use Hugo once before. I heard of it many times in the past, but I never tried to use it myself. I used Jekyll in the past, but I wanted to try something different.

I’m sure this site was built incorrectly, but it’s up and running, that’s all that counts. I will fix it in the future when I am not being lazy. I had to learn how layouts are (the hard way) without trying to smash my desk from anger. They are still a bit confusing to me.